- Cook, C.J., Forgues, A., & Fletcher, J. (2018). Multigenerational effects of early life health shocks. conditionally accepted at Demography.
- Cook, C.J., & Fletcher, J. (2018). High School Genetic Diversity and Later-life Student Outcomes: Micro-level Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study. Journal of Economic Growth, 23(3), 307-339.
- Cook, C.J. (2015). The natural selection of infectious disease resistance and its effect on contemporary health. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 97, 742-757.
- Cook, C.J., & Fletcher, J. (2015). Understanding heterogeneity in the effects of birth weight on adult cognition and wages. Journal of Health Economics, 41, 107-116.
- Cook, C.J., & Fletcher, J. (2015). Can education rescue genetic liability for cognitive decline? Social Sciences and Medicine, 127, 159-170.
- Cook, C.J. (2014). The role of lactase persistence in precolonial development. Journal of Economic Growth, 19, 369-406.
- Cook, C.J. (2014). Potatoes, milk, and the Old World population boom. Journal of Development Economics, 110, 123-138.
- Chanda, A., Cook, C.J., & Putterman, L. (2014). Persistence of fortune: Accounting for population movements, there was no post-Columbian reversal. AEJ: Macro, 6, 1-28 (lead article).
- Cook, C.J., & Fletcher, J. (2014). Interactive effects of in utero nutrition and genetic inheritance on cognition: New evidence using sibling comparisons. Economics and Human Biology, 13, 144-154.
- Cook, C.J., & Fletcher, J. (2017). Heterogeneity in disease resistance and the impact of antibiotics in the US.
- Cook, C.J., & Shah, M. (2018). Aggregate effects from public works: Evidence from India.
- Working paper soon.
- Chanda, A., & Cook, C.J. Who Gained from India's Demonetization? Insights from Satellites and Surveys (Working Title).
- Cook, C.J. Digitizing civilization borders: 3500 BCE to the present.
- Preview of the data.